Threaded Body Universal Cylinder
ROEMHELD B1.309 Threaded Body Universal Cylinder: single and double acting
- Operating pressure 500 bar maximum
- Piston diameter ranging from 16 to 63 mm
- Rod diameter ranging from 10 to 40 mm
- Varied stroke ranging from 8 to 100 mm
- Maximum push force ranging from 10 to 156 kN
The threaded-body universal cylinders are delivered with the same piston diameters and strokes as the well-proven block cylinders. Hydraulic connection is exclusively effected at the cylinder bottom by hydraulic tubes or hoses. Sealing of the case-hardened piston rod is made by a tandem sealing with minimum leakage and a wiper.